When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

slight grinding sensation

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Obi-Wan Schwinnobi

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
So yeah, it only happens once in a while and its only at a certain point when pedaling (only felt on right side during firSt quarter of rotation from 12 o'clock). I know its not the bearings and rear drum has a little healthy play in it. Chain is a million yrs old late 50s probably. Could that be the culprit? Or am I missing something. Ive gone through it and don't see anything!?

That's cute.....

Just kidding around. I've had a similar issue and ended up being a pedal. Took it apart & a couple balls were starting to pit and had a slight flat spot. How do the BB cups look? They're not spinning in the BB? Just by chance, the crank arm or chainring aren't touching the inside of the chainguard?

Just kidding around. I've had a similar issue and ended up being a pedal. Took it apart & a couple balls were starting to pit and had a slight flat spot. How do the BB cups look? They're not spinning in the BB? Just by chance, the crank arm or chainring aren't touching the inside of the chainguard?

Twas the pedal.... I kinda figured... One bearing looked like ..well poop..

you know, this thread wasn't at all about what I thought it was going to be about based on the title...:(

Back