When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Small Parts Lot FS/Trade

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

kngtmat

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I am selling this small parts lot but I really want a trade for some things I like to get. $40 plus $12.35 big flat rate box.

What I want to trade for is a CPC (Cycle Products Company Bikextras) headlight horn Combo, a square CPC speedometer and 3 of those 2.5V LED screw in light bulbs for old bicycle lights.

I would take any other brand headlight horn combo too or any other brand speedometer like an old bikepals or whatever.

It has an RB2 coaster hub but needs the dust cap. Schwinn kickstands. Schwinn Approved front hub. A mirror. 3 Schwinn grips but they are either blue or turquoise although I don't know which and one has a chunk off of the end. And a seat clamp that came off of some newer bigger around seat tube kids bike.

IMG_20130809_192134_zps67c6a8b8-1.jpg

First bump. I am also looking for Murray branded parts like lights speedometers & such.

In case anyone wants to know my other stuff is still for sale which I need to sell since I don't have much money for anything for the rest of this month.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back