When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Smoopy's SiZZlin' SuMMeR SwaP June 22nd, 2019 Murfreesboro, TN

-
QUOTE from Smoopy:
a good old fashioned swapmeet..buy..sell..trade..plenty of room for everyone
Show & Shine for top 6 awards and a couple specialty awards
Groovy sounds will come from one of the 'boro's best local bands..Thunderfrog
bring your best rider and ride the streets of beautiful downtown Murfreesboro >>>> IS THIS CITY CRUIZIN' ON FRIDAY NIGHT ??
vendors spots are just $10 each
Vendor set up starts at 7:00 am
Shows officially starts at 9:00 am
hope to see you there!!

Hey Smoopy! .... Looking forward to this Event!! ( please see question above in RED ) Cheers! CCR Dave

The women's Shelby in the pictures I posted earlier is now spoken for and will be going to a new home on the 22nd. If anyone has any interest in any of the others let me know so that I make sure to bring it.
I'm looking forward to this event!

Hello CABE'rs!
here are a couple that I'd like to bring up to Smoopy's IF they are Pre-Sold over the next 6 days!
I have very limited SAFE-TRAVEL space for "SURVIVOR- bikes" of this level ... with ALL Original paint!!
I've got quite a sizable load of bikes coming up inside a rented U-Haul trailer. Those are mostly $500 and less....
These 2... on the other hand.... need TLC Travel plans (possibly on a Roof-Rack) SO they might not make the trip unless Pre-Sold....
I'm asking for $950 on the 1941 Westfield Sterling ..... and $700 on the JC Higgins Regal DeLuxe (BOTH ALL 100% Original paint 99% on Specs)
Please let me know if interested.... Cheers!! See YOU in Murfreesboro !! CCR Dave
STERLING 1.jpg

STERLING 2.jpg

JC HIG GREEN GOLD 1.jpg

JC HIG GREEN GOLD 3.jpg

Looks like I'm going to make this one. Is the show broke down into classes or just everything together? The ride is when? Thanks, Shawn
Hey Shawn, glad to hear you are going to make it..Like Dave said..this is more focused on the swap...the ride will be after the swap or just whenever you would like to ride out..the school is located right in the heart of downtown so there is plenty of access to back roads to ride

I plan on bringing a few things. I can do PP F&F or cash. Don't need any trades--trying to make space! If you need more pics/description please email me at [email protected] Thanks, Shawn

1938 Snyder built fast back project $175
01616_f8D3k0aSERe_1200x900.jpg

1938 Wards Comet--nice rider $625
DSC_0796 - Copy.JPG

1939 Monark Airman Comet (dual suspension) Clone-since pic bike has a restored correct Troxel M1 seat but does not have the Wise fork lock $2400
DSC_0218.JPG

1965 Deluxe Typhoon- project-parts worth my price of $75
DSC_1400.JPG

1940 Monark project--nearly 100%-straightforward resto or custom paint for that special lady in your life! $275
DSC_1350.JPG

1939 Shelby Airflo Speedline--replaced fork but original paint (touch up on front fender), correct bike $1000
DSC_0153 (2).JPG

Here are some that I'm bringing to Smoopy's to hopefully find a New Home with some TLC !!
I JUST now listed them on the Nashville Craigslist and told folks to Find Them at Smoopy's Swap Meet/Show on Saturday !!
Please make the trip to Murfreesboro and take home some projects ;)
Hope to see you soon! Cheers! CCR Dave
ELGIN TWIN 1.jpg

JC HIG JET FLOW 1.jpg

SEARS SCREAMER 1.jpg

WF RUSTY 1.jpg

ROADMASTER BLK RED 1.jpg

I plan on bringing a few things. I can do PP F&F or cash. Don't need any trades--trying to make space! If you need more pics/description please email me at [email protected] Thanks, Shawn

1938 Snyder built fast back project $175
View attachment 1016401

1938 Wards Comet--nice rider $625
View attachment 1016402

1939 Monark Airman Comet (dual suspension) Clone-since pic bike has a restored correct Troxel M1 seat but does not have the Wise fork lock $2400
View attachment 1016404

1965 Deluxe Typhoon- project-parts worth my price of $75
View attachment 1016405

1940 Monark project--nearly 100%-straightforward resto or custom paint for that special lady in your life! $275
View attachment 1016406

1939 Shelby Airflo Speedline--replaced fork but original paint (touch up on front fender), correct bike $1000
View attachment 1016407
I'm loaded and ready to go. The Shelby sold but if you are interested in anything else to include this Phantom shoot me an email and we'll see if we can work something out. I'm only bringing the black Snyder fastback unless you contact me. V/r Shawn

DSC_0461 - Copy.JPG

Back