When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Snappy little one owner hornet

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

spoker

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
got it from the original owners son,totally nonmolested,ill take some better pics tommoro,has been hanging in the garage over 30 yrs,havent foung any paint chips[some of the pics look like chips but its not]bike is to original to touch,"leave it be" or clean up,looks exactly as it should,dont think it was ever cleaned or waxed,it has carlisle tires on it which are great,i also have a pair of ww carlisle that would equal the patina,like i said ill take my time and get some better pics friday,address was listed on cr so there were 3 others circling,heh heh!
PIC_0011.JPG
PIC_0010.JPG
PIC_0009.JPG
PIC_0007.JPG
PIC_0008.JPG
PIC_0006.JPG

its not the top of the line but ya know u just dont find em much any more exacly like they were when new!! and like a great friend of my says "leave it be"

jan 10thru15 1958 60 yrs old for those of us who have trouble figuring it out in a timely fashion!!!

Back