When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SnowWhite Harley

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-

JO BO

I live for the CABE
Kids thought painting one of my Harleys white and calling it SnowWhite was a good idea.....glad it wasn’t original paint one

I was going to strip it anyhow so no biggie......they pulled handgrips back for that even meaner look.....nice

E1DE6BA4-75E3-4903-B523-DEE543B81450.jpeg

7A5E57A3-B367-49FF-8E35-FCCD92B31847.jpeg

what year is this? It has the heavy duty front fork and screw headbadge.... early 1920? Thanks Jo BO

Thanks that what I thought, but it is equipped with heavy duty fork and I wasn't sure it went beyond 1918 or if bottlecap badges were only option. A lot to learn Jo Bo.

Okay it will be awhile as I have to dig a bunch of cars and other stuff out first....have a few motorcycle bits also....I uncovered a Mobylette kinda neat...and a parts bike Honda 55 along with an old Teens I believe Harley Davidson sidecar frame...I have a lot going on with farming, my job and other stuff so will be slow go for awhile. Thanks for the interest.JO BO

Back