When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Snyder moto bike finished

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Great looking bike. I bet it rides great too. I love the aged look you did with the paint. It looks legit. I'd like to attempt this technique on one of my builds, any tips for a beginner? I like it in bare metal too but the paint job really sets it off. My girlfriend doesn't peruse the Cabe with me often but she loves the tires and badge on this one. Nice work!

Hats off to you for a fantastic project! Really like that faux patina job and thanks fo 5th play by play of the painting. You've inspired me to get going on my 20s Westfield Motorbike. It still has some original cream paint on the head tube but everything else seems to have been long gone and plastered with black house paint. I have a few traces of red inside the frame. Saving the head badge area and matching the rest with cream and patina'd red seem like the way to go.

westfieldtrussforks.jpg

Hats off to you for a fantastic project! Really like that faux patina job and thanks fo 5th play by play of the painting. You've inspired me to get going on my 20s Westfield Motorbike. It still has some original cream paint on the head tube but everything else seems to have been long gone and plastered with black house paint. I have a few traces of red inside the frame. Saving the head badge area and matching the rest with cream and patina'd red seem like the way to go.

View attachment 1420366
That sounds pretty sweet. It's going to be a great looking ride!

Great looking bike. I bet it rides great too. I love the aged look you did with the paint. It looks legit. I'd like to attempt this technique on one of my builds, any tips for a beginner? I like it in bare metal too but the paint job really sets it off. My girlfriend doesn't peruse the Cabe with me often but she loves the tires and badge on this one. Nice work!
Thanks was a fun project. I basically did all the paint steps then I took 1500 grit 3M sandpaper at the end and wear down the paint slowly till I liked how it looked. The biggest thing is do what you like enjoy it and have fun.

View attachment 1420366
Thanks and good luck with your build can’t wait to see it.

I.m buying a trail blazer in a week and the original wheels a trashed. What did you use for wheels on your bike.
29" 36h Velocity Blunt 35 Wheels you can find them on eBay they fit 700x35c tire nice and look the same as the old 28” wheels I laced them to the old hubs that I cleaned up and re-greased I think luxlowbikes on eBay might even have some for sale laced to some old hubs hope that helps I am here if you have any other questions.

Reactions: JRE
Back