When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So..What do you guys think about BikeFlights?

-
The last time I had UPS ship a mint porcelain Coca-Cola fishtail sign, it arrived at the buyers home and had been driven over by the UPS truck! The plywood container had tire tread marks on it and UPS denied any wrong doing.
It took a month of phone calls to get them to cover it. They settled by refunding the buyer and giving the sign to him. I will never use UPS, ever again!

oh fudge.gif

Well I guess in this world we live in,,there is no longer such a thing as The Right Courier,simply because people sit on there lazy butts,,hit some keys, and order what they want from ,,Amazon,,Food Stores,,ETC..,, with Free Shipping,clogging our roads with beat up ,Brand New Sprinter Vans to get you your goods on time,,In todays world ,,the care and integrity of shipping has gone down the drain,,they are all in a rush,there demands are so overwhelming they can give a rats ass if the box says FRAGILE..let alone a 50 to 60 pound bike.Its up to the packer and sender to no the item is gonna get beat up ,,so pack them well and add some $ for that pack job.And I always thought UPS stood for OPPS ,WE DROPPED YOUR PACKAGE
And it appears in this day and age
WERE ALL GOING TO HEAVEN ON A HARD DISC DRIVE,,and cant wait for whats coming in the mail

Back