When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So..What do you guys think about BikeFlights?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Necessity is the mother of invention. The creme will rise to the top. It's never easy but this is what makes our country great.
What I liked about bikefligts as a low volume purchaser besides that they used FedEx is that their system allowed me to print a lable and send it to the seller.
This way allows me to get on the case of the party responsible for handling the package directly and not the person who did me the favor of selling me the bike.
I have had good results so far. I have found FedEx to be very responsive and the packing of all of the bikes that I have purchased through the CABE to be top shelf or better. I am not kidding.
One of the many reasons why I keep coming back.

shipbikes.com uses fedex, and their prices are a little lower than bikeflights.com

With that in mind, I just used shipbikes for the first time Monday, fedex picked the bike up from my house, for a very small charge, 5 dollars us. The $5 fee for pickup was a deal for me, the closest fedex dropoff to me is 15 miles away, through nightmare highway construction. Takes about 35 minutes to get to it. Well worth the $5 to me.

I have used bikeflights in the past for shipping bikes, shipbikes rate was about 10% less, their customer service is really easy to deal with, so far.

Last edited:
I've noticed the price increase as well. A few months ago I had a bike shipped from Texas to CA for $55. Just a couple weeks ago I had another shipped from Oregon...$104:eek:

So with UPS is the price going to change drastically? I see people freaking out but there isn’t much that says what will be different. I drop off at UPS instead of FedEX, and what else?

I’ve sent 100+ full bikes with BikeFlights and another 100+ parts packages and never had a damage claim against a single shipment. Any high end OG or restored bike ship the wheels separate.

People probably said at some point an Internet website dealing with the exchange of classic and and antique bikes would ruin the hobby...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=153369072433
s-l1600.jpg

Back