When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So whatta think how my repop Whizzer turned out?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JimScott

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I got bored, dug around the boxes and put some things together....

New motor kit...
Repop Phantom...
Some cool accessories and an imagination....

Its a smooth as a brand new Cadillac, a half kick and it starts so nicely... high compression head, it's fast.

2008 snow 404.jpg

The whole motor kit was removed from a repop Whizzer minus 90% of the wiring.
I've got 5 original Whizzers, all require tinkering of some sort before a each ride... it's a Whizzer. But with the new motor it's a totally different feel of darn near a new car... a half rotation start, pull up the kick stand, you dont even have to pedal to take off it's thats smooth.
I'm glad you like it, it was fun to build and may do another some day.

- I bought a repop Whizzer locally (with just a few miles on it) and pulled everything off I wanted then sold the frame/ fork etc. Using original mounts etc it went back on a bike, the only thing I couldn't do was convert the throttle to original...
- The belt touches the frame about the thickness of a piece of paper, nothing to worry about.
- I built a frame straightener that can also crimp frames for belt clearances, no matter the manufacturer. I used to sell them on eBay (crimped Whizzer frames) by the pound 2000-2008.
- the bike turned out too smooth to get rid of, plus I have too much fun telling people (when asked) its a 21st century/ zero hassle and one of the fastest Whizzers in the pack.

Back