When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So who want's faux wood grain 700c clinchers??

-
They are beauties, still can't figure out how they do it. Wood clad aluminum rims?

If your talking about stutzman rims they wrap oak wood around aluminum inserts 32 hole or 36 hole you can order both.

Nick.

They are beauties, still can't figure out how they do it. Wood clad aluminum rims?

Velocity doesn't make them any more nor plans too. I have been working with companies to put the wood grain on our velocity rims. It is in the works but expect rims to be around $220 each and our build up wheels sets that are around $500 will be $740 its quite a bit more for wood grain when the black ones we build and stripe fly out the door.
wh28promorear2ll.jpg

That is a high pricepoint for alloy wood grain rims when you can put together stutzmans and singletubes for about the same cost. Of course when tire replacement comes along, you'll spend less in the longterm on 700c clinchers.

If you wanna play you have to pay, I gonna have a set made by luxlow, I like the flat black blunt ones with cream tires.....sweet

Dave, Only 36 hole Blunt 35s at the moment, Give me a few weeks and I plan to bring in 32 and 40 hole blunt 35s.

Back