When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So wrong!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
A nuther situation where the seller is talking out of his other lower back facing mouth? Why not leave the word original out of your text if you don't know your mouth from a hole in the ground?

Quote:
“USED in excellent condition. all parts original EXCEPT tires/tubes”

To my knowledge this bike is original though it has quite possibly been restored,

Last edited:
the seller isn't into military bikes and sells a bunch of road bike parts.maybe educate them on the particulars.they did ask for input in their description.

But how can some call a bike 1943 that is a post war frame (and serial number), even if it is trying to be a 1943? At some point it would be nice if they say "faux-43," especially with a $4K asking price.

I believe they are in belief that it is original 1943. Sellers often sell items without knowing what they have or its real value. Sometimes the seller gets burnt, sometimes the buyer. I wonder if this was represented to him as original.

I can't explain it how S/H is so damn much (not that I'm goin to buy the bike) but I mail / send out of my office and I've done a bike east to west in Cali to Morovia for $19.01 while later that year I did one to east to south Florida for 23.56 both of these in 2016. Amazing

s-l1600.jpg

Back