When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So you want to FLY to that next swap......

-

47jchiggins

I live for the CABE
So you want to go Ann Arbor or some other show/swap but it's too far to drive and you want to spend some of your miles and book a flight but how do you get your bike purchase home?
This is the last one that I am selling (keeping two for me). This is one of my early iterations, same materials and size as the one sold previously (see link) but the wheel bags can be separated and attached to the main bag itself. As mentioned before, I have shipped numerous bikes with these bags, the largest being a men's JC Higgins Jet and ColorFlows. The bike pictured in the example is a men's Color Flow frame, it is not a complete bike but it does fit with ease. Please feel free to ask questions, comes as depicted in the last picture, $300 plus the ride.
Thanks,
Todd

http://thecabe.com/forum/threads/bike-travel-case-fly-free.100375/#post-649502

IMG_5316.JPG

IMG_5317.JPG

IMG_5318.JPG

IMG_5320.JPG

IMG_5315.JPG

IMG_5313.JPG

IMG_5314.JPG

IMG_5336.JPG

Last edited:
Just messing with you. But, you sure have a nice product... I remember the days when I had to travel with my drum-set:dizzy:

Back