When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SoCal Bicycle Swap & Show June 27th, 2020

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I was talking to Jamie about this a few weeks back since our CYCLONE COASTER Swapmeets @ the Pike Restaurant & Bar have been delayed due to our current World situation which is getting better slowly & Chris Reece - owner of the Pike is currently using his property for his business survival & livelihood for outdoor dining - We will have future swapmeets with Chris maybe by our November swapmeet date - I will post it here though once some of the details are finalized with him

In the meanwhile I was talking to Jamie & thought Saturday May 29th 2021 Memorial Day weekend would be a great fit for a West Coast destination swapmeet - which Jamie was up for hosting the second annual swapmeet once again this year @ his property in Temecula - The reason for the Memorial Day weekend -- Well it is a 3 day weekend for many - which would allow for people that are far & near to make it down & make it home with the Monday being a holiday -- Jamie had also mentioned that people are welcome to camp on his property for the event early & stay the night - so people don't have to rush either way to enjoy the event

Last year was a great venue & would be fun as a yearly destination for Memorial day weekend for the West Coasters - there are some things to work out -- Ideally get some people who can help as volunteers to help with all the details - maybe food & drink donations to help offset cost from last year .. Maybe @fordmike65 can persuade his cousin to cook the burgers & dogs as he did on one of our Yosemite rides .. Maybe some live music was a thought too ..

The "bicycle show" is not my thing since it is tough to bring old items you want to sell and pass along at the swapmeet while trying to have a bicycle show with your most prized bicycle(s) rubbing up against all the old ... maybe if some want a bicycle show .. have just a show somewhere at a show only event .. just a thought

Please stay tuned everyone ... after I talk to Jamie .. I will start another thread for the 2021 bicycle swapmeet @ Jamie's place in Temecula so people don't confuse this old thread from last year with the new event ...

Hi Frank and Jamie,

In the meanwhile I was talking to Jamie & thought Saturday May 29th 2021 Memorial Day weekend would be a great fit for a West Coast destination swapmeet - which Jamie was up for hosting the second annual swapmeet once again this year @ his property in Temecula - The reason for the Memorial Day weekend -- Well it is a 3 day weekend for many - which would allow for people that are far & near to make it down & make it home with the Monday being a holiday -- Jamie had also mentioned that people are welcome to camp on his property for the event early & stay the night - so people don't have to rush either way to enjoy the event
Is this happening? Those coming from afar need time to make it happen on our end.

Kind thanks, Brant

Back