SoCal Bicycle Swap & Show June 27th, 2020

• Regarding bumping ads in the classifed forums, we've just installed a new (customized) add-on that will change the way ads are bumped to the top. Please refer to the post "Bumping Classifed Ads" for details.
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

BFGforme

riding a'41 BF Goodrich deluxe autocycle deluxe
Nov 28, 2016
Oceanside CA
Man i am bummed! My buddy‘s truck broke down on the way so we never made it there :confused: Oh well, maybe next time
Damnit bro, that sucks the donkey.... July 19th in Oceanside is next swapmeet.... besides Long Beach tomorrow, hopefully you can make it down!!!

Just Jeff

Finally riding a big boys bike
Aug 2, 2019
Southern California
That’s what I get for letting my buddy drive. I’ll be at Long Beach tomorrow for sure as I’ll be driving! May be able to head up to Oceanside too. If I remember it’s going on that is

Reactions: BFGforme

BFGforme

riding a'41 BF Goodrich deluxe autocycle deluxe
Nov 28, 2016
Oceanside CA
That’s what I get for letting my buddy drive. I’ll be at Long Beach tomorrow for sure as I’ll be driving! May be able to head up to Oceanside too. If I remember it’s going on that is
I'll be blasting it so you should be in the know....

This ad goes away when you register for an account!

CWCMAN

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Mar 2, 2014
Sunny Southern California
I would think that a once a year show would help build the excitement and allow people from out of town or State to make plans and attend. If the show comes to frequent then in my opinion it becomes to predictable with the same turn out, same bikes, same unsold parts etc. Plus the year break can give you more breathing room to prepare and recoup any money spend on trophies, food etc.

Just my cents

This ad goes away when you register for an account!