When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Solar TOC Lamp in RARE Original Wood Box!

-

New Mexico Brant

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
So I am in the final phase of my building purgatory and I need to sell one lamp to buy three 2-circuit gallery lighting tracks. Over the next week I will be offering some items that I never thought I would sell. Being offered: an original 99 Solor Acetylene gas lamp in the original rare wood box! The lamp is brass, the top and front lens flanges retains partial original nickel plating; it appears most of this lamp was never plated. Included is a spare lens (some side chips), NOS lens gasket and wick, some small parts and a nickel plated mounted braket (shows some rust and plating losses). The box is amazing (missing its lid but could be re-created by woodworker), the embossed printing on the box reads: "One '99 Solar Lamp, Burns Acetylene Gas, THE BRIGHTEST LIGHT THAT EVER CAME OVER THE PIKE, -Made by- Badger Brass M'F'G CO. Kenosha, Wis."
Price: $325 shipped from Hershey, PA. Please PP friends and family, or add 3%. Thank you for your consideration, Brant

IMG_9797.jpg

IMG_9798.jpg

IMG_9799.jpg

IMG_9800.jpg

IMG_9707.JPG

Back