When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Solar TOC Lamp in RARE Original Wood Box!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

New Mexico Brant

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
So I am in the final phase of my building purgatory and I need to sell one lamp to buy three 2-circuit gallery lighting tracks. Over the next week I will be offering some items that I never thought I would sell. Being offered: an original 99 Solor Acetylene gas lamp in the original rare wood box! The lamp is brass, the top and front lens flanges retains partial original nickel plating; it appears most of this lamp was never plated. Included is a spare lens (some side chips), NOS lens gasket and wick, some small parts and a nickel plated mounted braket (shows some rust and plating losses). The box is amazing (missing its lid but could be re-created by woodworker), the embossed printing on the box reads: "One '99 Solar Lamp, Burns Acetylene Gas, THE BRIGHTEST LIGHT THAT EVER CAME OVER THE PIKE, -Made by- Badger Brass M'F'G CO. Kenosha, Wis."
Price: $325 shipped from Hershey, PA. Please PP friends and family, or add 3%. Thank you for your consideration, Brant

IMG_9797.jpg

IMG_9798.jpg

IMG_9799.jpg

IMG_9800.jpg

IMG_9707.JPG

Back