When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Derby Bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

dave laidacker

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Nice Derby. Price reduced. $290.00 Plus shipping or can be delivered to Trexlertown once the sale is complete. The paint and the chrome are real nice but does have some scratches on the front forks. The painted wheels are real nice. The hubs have been serviced and the rims are very true. I doubt if the rear rack is original. I am not sure if the chain guard is correct or not. The nylon straps can now be removed since I installed new screws. . Located in Danville, PA.
IMG_3032 - Copy.JPG
IMG_3033 - Copy.JPG
IMG_3095 - Copy.JPG
IMG_3096 - Copy.JPG
IMG_3096.JPG
IMG_3097.JPG
IMG_3099.JPG
IMG_3103.JPG
IMG_3104.JPG
IMG_3105.JPG
IMG_3106.JPG
IMG_3107.JPG
IMG_3108.JPG

Last edited:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Received this bike today. Bike was packed well just one axle poked though, but no problems. Thank God my wife was home and had the door open when Fed Ex dropped it off. They seen her so they didn't drop it or slam it down like the have in the past. Bikeflights worked out well this time. In the next couple of weeks, the bike will have black tires and some of Jim' black coke bottle grips( I have several sets of those), and a dropstand. Looks like a 41 by the serial number. Thanks again Dave. Rob.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back