When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*SOLD* Roadmaster Avenger 5 Muscle Bike For Sale Or Trade

-

Alan Ward

On Training Wheels
Roadmaster Avenger 5 Muscle Bike
*Im new to the cabe, used to the FB groups so if I do this wrong I do apologize*

FOR SALE OR TRADE
I have a Roadmaster AMF Avenger5, 5 Speed, all original as far as I can tell except the rubber (back tire is still pretty cool though) troxel seat needs to be recovered or replaced as it’s got some damage but rest of bike is solid. This bike HAS NOT been fully detailed- I know a lot of you guys always need a new project so I didn’t go deep into this one- just about an hour polish on the chrome to show it will clean up well. Still needs work. Everything works on the bike - shifter, brakes, etc. Asking $400 plus the ride or local pickup in Fleming Island Florida. OR trade for Schwinn Stingray stuff. Contact me for more information or more details. Thanks!

521C55B5-0A95-46C7-AF33-3905876DA137.jpeg

AF3A8D15-6134-465A-A966-CC776F5BA59E.jpeg

B8186D42-01BC-41C3-95E6-9FB0EAFAC3C0.jpeg

6EFC860B-C366-429B-8FF1-9999F68897D3.jpeg

Welcome to the Cabe! Very cool bike and a very good price, you should feel very at home here, there are some very knowledgeable people that are members here and they are a great group of guys and gals! Good Luck With The Sale (GLWTS) here:cool:, welcome and enjoy!

Aaron

Thanks! I’ve been on the bicycle Facebook groups for about a year and finally decided I oughta start learning how to use the infamous Cabe haha

Ya gotta luv that chain guard! Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back