When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

*sold* Rollfast Deluxe Toolbox Tank

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

ozzmonaut

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Paint is good, inside is clean, decals look nice. Has the two small dents on the front sides from trusses. Has some paint rubbed off where the frame was and where battery can straps were touching, and some spots of rust. I have not tried cleaning or derusting in any way, so hopefully it can look even better if you work with it some. Door works good and straps are included. Trades considered for prewar parts and accessories. $235 shipped

About 2-1/2" tall including the 3/8" lip, 2-1/4" wide, 21" long

Last edited:
Would it fit into this Hawthorne?
20160710_192424.jpg
20160710_192456.jpg
20160710_192536.jpg
20160710_192546.jpg

It's hard to tell. I've been eyeballing a few hawthorne frames for sale, in hopes of finding a fit so I can build a complete bike. The measurements seem right, but because the headtube angles differed between some manufacturers, I doubt it would be an exact fit, and from the looks of your frame, there may be a 1/2" gap left at the front.

how tall would it be without measuring the lip? looks like it might fit my Pathfinder..I have 2- 3/16 " ( almost 2-1/4" )between the bars,..the length is right and front angles seem right.would this even be correct for a pathfinder? I haven't found a picture or info of a pathfinder with a tank..??.

I'm assuming a Mead Pathfinder. Under that assumption, I can say that I'm pretty sure Pathfinders were the budget model, compared to the Crusader and Ranger. Most likely did not have a tank. As far as the angles, I would guess them to not be an exact match. I had an old Mead frame around, not sure if it was a Pathfinder or not. This tank fit in the opening,but the front angle was off. However, between different years, brands, and models, it's hard to tell exactly what this frame may fit, and whether it might look more or less "correct" in certain frames.

Yes Mead.....and here all this time I thought I had something special.....LOL...I didn't know they were the budget model..I gues I better leave good enough alone..thanks for the schooling

Don't get me wrong, it's still a cool bike. I love Meads and have several in different models and frame styles. If you find a tank that fits it, throw it on there.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back