When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold SOLD***Simplex / Whizzer Seat***SOLD

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$150
Zipcode

DaGasMan

Finally riding a big boys bike
SOLD*** Simplex / Whizzer seat. I bought it as a G519 bicycle seat and quickly realized it was too big for that,
but too small for a Harley WLA.
I was going to use the bar as that is close in size to the correct G519 Persons seat part. I stripped it for painting and noted the original OD
paint and yellow primer typical of WW2 materiel. Expert opinions welcome as I'm always ready to learn something new and I do prefer to be accurate. It is most uncommon. Asking $180 $150 SOLD plus shipping in the lower 48. All offers considered. Thanks for looking. SOLD

Last edited:
Hi Scanner. Like the Hep Cat. Yeah, the seat is still available. But honestly, I don't know
what it's from. I don't think it's from a Whizzer or a Simplex anymore, because the mount
doesn't match up in the photos I looked at. But if you know what it is or at least can use it,
all the better.

Last edited:
So cal. I used bike flights it’s a lot cheaper. You box it. Weight it go on their site pay for it through them they print you a label through email you put the label on your box and it’s a lot cheaper you take it to UPS and drop it off. Stay and get a receipt from the UPS facility that they excepted it.

Back