When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD! Survivor! OG 1941 Ladies Westfield Sterling

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Buster1

Wore out three sets of tires already!
For Sale, I have this totally original survivor, 99% perfectly complete 1941 Westfield Sterling! MECHANICALLY LIKE-NEW!

I have never seen a more complete and straight bicycle! Every nut and bolt is there, and was carefully removed and cleaned. Other than the chrome issues, the bike is perfect with original paint and graphics. I have cleaned and re-greased all moving parts to include a full front and rear hub disassembly and rebuild. The bottom bracket and headset, and all bearings were fully cleaned and re-greased as well. You could put hundreds of miles on her NOW!

BRAND NEW cream balloon tires and correct grips were also added to make this a perfect daily rider for your gal or special lady.
Original Skirt guard and all springs!
ND rear hub with oil access door!
NEW tubes and tires
ALL axles cleaned with die...nuts roll on and off like butter!
WORKING CORRECT DELTA LIGHT
ALL TANK horn parts (probably would work, didn't test it)
The only thing missing from this sweet rider is the rear fender reflector, that's it!
Original Torrington bars and pedals!

PM me with questions.
She will NOT BE PARTED OUT, don't bother asking! ;)

SOLD

IMG_4666_zps4d0b9c3e-1.jpg

IMG_4667_zpsf324db1d-1.jpg

IMG_4668_zps14776132-1.jpg

IMG_4670_zps0447a156-1.jpg

IMG_4671_zps79f22a21-1.jpg

IMG_4672_zpsc41ef12a-1.jpg

IMG_4673_zps35bd6059-1.jpg

IMG_4674_zpse3eb3e61-1.jpg

IMG_4675_zps68978672-1.jpg

Last edited:
Status