When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(SOLD)Woman’s silver king

-
20190101_091339.jpg

I appreciate your apology and to let you know I did know the badge price but the bike not know what it was even called lol could not find it. I kept on typing in antique Indian Bicycle and I found the badge but the bikes I did find looked like nothing of the 1930’s and earlier that Indian made. Other bikes you can just look at the badge and type in the badge and you can eventually find it and the price but with the Indian I couldn’t. Also I was hesitant to put a price because of the rarity of the Indian not just for the badge and not for the bike but them together. You find the bike with this badge out there and show me a price. Also this is not a princess? You are way off... LOL

The SilverKing I did type that in and found it but the prices were all over the board maybe because of the year? Me not knowing the year I was like well is it worth 50 or 400 or 800. I was ummmmmm. I just didn’t want to sell it to cheap.

So for now on I will put what research I have done and then ask my questions because my research has me all over the place. I just didn’t know I had to tell everyone what research I did first and then ask my questions lol. Is there a rule that I have to tell everyone what research I have done before asking questions? Do I have to say hi guys I looked for this bike on eBay and searched it on google for the value and year and some are selling for $ and $ and $ so what is a fare price? Would that satisfy you?
My two cents worth. My grandfather told me that the only dumb question is the one you don't ask. Just my two cents worth!

When you are a 'picker' and the only questions you are asking is "What's it worth" because you are lazy and just looking to make a buck off someone else's back then it may not be a dumb question but ya ain't mak'n friends either.

Back