When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(SOLD)Woman’s silver king

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Some people are only nice and happy when other peoples lack of knowledge benefits them or their interests. If this guy just came and listed this here with only a picture and a super low price, id imagine the same people complaining here about this guys lack of knowledge would be the first to send a "I'll take it". I dont understand the distain for anyone asking any questions on here what so ever. This is why this forum exists IMO. To SHARE the knowledge. We should be encouraging ANY type of interest in the bikes, collecting, buying, selling, and flipping alike. Better than this bike going to scrap or wasting away in a field somewhere. If you don't have anything positive to contribute or dont want to share your sacred information on prices and years, then just stay out of it and let people who care to help, help.

IMG_0614.JPG

Some people are only nice and happy when other peoples lack of knowledge benefits them or their interests. If this guy just came and listed this here with only a picture and a super low price, i.d. imagine the same people complaining here about this guys lack of knowledge would be the first to send a "I'll take it". I dont understand the distain for anyone asking any questions on here what so ever. This is why this forum exists IMO. To SHARE the knowledge. We should be encouraging ANY type of interest in the bikes, collecting, buying, selling, and flipping alike. Better than this bike going to scrap or wasting away in a field somewhere. If you don't have anything positive to contribute or dont want to share your sacred information on prices and years, then just stay out of it and let people who care to help, help.

I assure you that is not the case with me. It just gets me when someone posts up two right in a row with nothing more than "year/value" because they are too lazy to do any work to find this out for themselves. I have answered hundreds, if not thousands, of questions of fellow collectors. When you are in it for a buck then you should show a little effort. Jus my 2c

Some people are only nice and happy when other peoples lack of knowledge benefits them or their interests. If this guy just came and listed this here with only a picture and a super low price, i.d. imagine the same people complaining here about this guys lack of knowledge would be the first to send a "I'll take it". I dont understand the distain for anyone asking any questions on here what so ever. This is why this forum exists IMO. To SHARE the knowledge. We should be encouraging ANY type of interest in the bikes, collecting, buying, selling, and flipping alike. Better than this bike going to scrap or wasting away in a field somewhere. If you don't have anything positive to contribute or dont want to share your sacred information on prices and years, then just stay out of it and let people who care to help, help.

3511D832-AB8D-476B-A924-80B6F25C23A7.gif

It's all good folks. When it's an original paint Aerocycle that's been in the family since the 70s or the only one known to exist tanked Spiegel Airman :p it's different? They don't know and we can answer they're questions. Unfortunately these particular two bikes aren't super valuable but the next one might be...

Back