When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(SOLD)Woman’s silver king

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I appreciate your apology and to let you know I did know the badge price but the bike not know what it was even called lol could not find it. I kept on typing in antique Indian Bicycle and I found the badge but the bikes I did find looked like nothing of the 1930’s and earlier that Indian made. Other bikes you can just look at the badge and type in the badge and you can eventually find it and the price but with the Indian I couldn’t. Also I was hesitant to put a price because of the rarity of the Indian not just for the badge and not for the bike but them together. You find the bike with this badge out there and show me a price. Also this is not a princess? You are way off... LOL

The SilverKing I did type that in and found it but the prices were all over the board maybe because of the year? Me not knowing the year I was like well is it worth 50 or 400 or 800. I was ummmmmm. I just didn’t want to sell it to cheap.

So for now on I will put what research I have done and then ask my questions because my research has me all over the place. I just didn’t know I had to tell everyone what research I did first and then ask my questions lol. Is there a rule that I have to tell everyone what research I have done before asking questions? Do I have to say hi guys I looked for this bike on eBay and searched it on google for the value and year and some are selling for $ and $ and $ so what is a fare price? Would that satisfy you?

"Also this is not a princess? You are way off... LOL" I wasn't referring to the Westfield Indian but that rusty girls bike you posted yesterday. V/r Shawn

Oops..... not sure what happened there. ( above) Yeah...In my mind this forum/Cabe is more about collecting and learning for the long run as opposed to "picking" and giving non bicycle people values. I've been in the hobby over 35 years, made many contacts, friends, bought and sold parts and bicycles, and it's all part of the hobby/experience.

I'm easy with helping people on parts, my opinion on values etc. but using the forum as a value guide isn't what I think it's all about. As Shawn ( I won't quote) seemed to suggest, there are many on line venues that ( Ebay/private auctions) can guide "pickers".

If I'm off base here, that's ok, as it's just my opinion, and anyone can tell me to stuff it, and I'll just laugh. I just don't care anymore if someone doesn't agree. We are all different, and to each their own. I respect others ideas. Cheers...Bob

I’d pay $200 for the fork alone .....rare 1st year fork
Also first year silveray with back screw
Lot of good parts

Yes, hard fork to find and worth the money. But you need to know the slight differences in the early SK models to know that. Researching on here about a girls SK value would be impossible and that is why you would need to ask questions on its value. If you notice all the comments are made by people that have know idea that the fork is a hard to find item. The daggered spear fork is a great piece of the earliest SK design. The light and badge are great too. Open window frame SK's does not make them a 1934, but one with that fork does.

Back