When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Solid White Tires 26 X 1.75

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

car crazy

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hi,
Would anyone have a recommendation for solid white tires for a vintage bike?..They are 26 X 1.75, and I'd like to replace my black tires with solid whites..thank you...Jim

afromobile1.jpg

afromobile2.jpg

The bikes in the second picture appear to have 26x2.125, which fit the same rims as 26x1.75.

26x2.125 is all over ebay in white (and several other colors) in "small brick" (Schwinn clone) pattern and also "diamond" (Goodyear clone) pattern. There might be a Sunlite or Kenda pattern available as well. Availability has been spotty due to a general shortage of bicycle tires and parts. Some colors sell out quickly although they seem to be back in stock every couple of weeks or so.

If it must be 26x1.75, they have been made but I have not seen them lately.

The bikes in the second picture appear to have 26x2.125, which fit the same rims as 26x1.75.

26x2.125 is all over ebay in white (and several other colors) in "small brick" (Schwinn clone) pattern and also "diamond" (Goodyear clone) pattern. There might be a Sunlite or Kenda pattern available as well. Availability has been spotty due to a general shortage of bicycle tires and parts. Some colors sell out quickly although they seem to be back in stock every couple of weeks or so.

If it must be 26x1.75, they have been made but I have not seen them lately.
Thanks, Bloo...Just wasn't able to find anything in the 26x1.75 size, but did see the 26x2.125, so thank you for letting me know those will fit on the rim.
I did see BMX tires (pictured) on Ebay that are solid white and are available in 26x1.75, but it looks like there's some sort of built-in rim on the tire (don't laugh-I'm a car guy!)- I don't know anything about BMX tires or bikes, so don't know whether they might work, or are just for a BMX bike only..

bmxtire.jpg

bmxtire2.jpg

A BMX-ish tire will go on fine as long as it is 26x1.75 (avoid 26x1-3/4" that's a different size!) or 26x2.125. Actually anything wider than 1.75" as long as it is 26 and a decimal size will work too (like the ones New Mexico Brant posted).

The 26 inch sizes can be very confusing. 559mm is the rim size for your 26x1.75 tires. Anything 559mm should go on. If you change sizes dramatically, get new tubes to match.

I've seen other tires mounted on a rim just for advertising purposes. Makes a better presentation than just a plain ol' tire

I've seen other tires mounted on a rim just for advertising purposes. Makes a better presentation than just a plain ol' tire
A BMX-ish tire will go on fine as long as it is 26x1.75 (avoid 26x1-3/4" that's a different size!) or 26x2.125. Actually anything wider than 1.75" as long as it is 26 and a decimal size will work too (like the ones New Mexico Brant posted).

The 26 inch sizes can be very confusing. 559mm is the rim size for your 26x1.75 tires. Anything 559mm should go on. If you change sizes dramatically, get new tubes to match.
Thanks, Bloo!

Back