When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

some barn finds from this weekend

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
H

Hooch

Since I live in a rural area of Iowa and work at a Napa Auto Parts store I get lots of old farmers coming in and today this old boy was in and saw my flyer wanting old bikes and he sez "C'mon out I got a couple in the old chicken coop" so I stopped out immediately after work so he takes me out behind his old farm house and well the chicken coop fell down a few years ago so he fires up his old farmall H with a loader bucket and lifts the roof off the chicken coupe and in under neath the rubble was this rats nest.....I wish my camera wasnt in the shop because I would have loved to taken pictures as he unearthed this treasure but here are some crappy web cam pics of what I brought home

Picture005.gif

Picture006.gif

Picture007.gif

Picture008.gif

Very cool find.I got a 1931 ford coupe given to me in a very simaler way.what are you're plans or the bikes.I'd be interested in buying the schwinn if you plan on selling it. [email protected]

I don't know as of yet I really dont want to deal with shipping them because I sold bikes on ebay for 5 years and well.... I am pretty burnt out on the whole shipping and boxing thing

Thats cool.I think it's a 1936 BA67.What I really need is the chain guard for my 1936 Model C I'm also looking for a tank and rack for my Model C.

Back