When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some kind of Liner?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

XC204

On Training Wheels
Hi Im new and just signed up today anyway I was wondering what bike I have. I dumpster dove it about 10 yrs ago it had no fork,fenders or wheels. I laced up some Sun mtb rims on a Komet rear hub and generic front fork is shaved mtb part the bar was with the bike. Its my townie but im curious as to the make. It has "Supreme" on the chain guard and sn# 32188 and MO7x24x6 on the BB
dscf1768o-1.jpg

By xc204, shot with FinePix S5000 at 2009-07-28
sorry about the messy bsmt.
Thanks

definatly murray built early to mid 60's. murray also built bikes for jc higgins and western flyer. cool bike and i dig the chainguard. as far as it being a flightliner or spaceliner, its definatly not a spaceliner and unlikley a flightliner but those are murray built bikes.

Hey I use a Finepix s5000!! Do you like yours?

I ve got an older 2800z that I use sometimes also, it photographs color like no camera I have ever seen

Thanks for the help guys I was able to buy a tank off of ebay that fit perfectly. Now to paint and weather tank. Then working taillights 62 Caddy style for the back to replace the reflectors. Im going to use some super bright spyder LEDs and a ckt board from an old taillight.Should I put a horn in the Tank? the batt. holder is in good shape and I can make the switch work.I also got a nice leather sprung seat from the dumpster at LBS it was never used, no markes on the rails. Got a post to rail mount at the Schwinn shop in Glenn Ellyn Ill. Great old guy owns it has a lot of old parts. I now have about $20 in the bike It was also a dumpster find no fork or front wheel . Oh and Strings & Spokes I do like the Fuji camera.
dscf1771obm-1.jpg

By xc204 at 2009-08-05
dscf1773p-1.jpg

By xc204, shot with FinePix S5000 at 2009-08-05

Food for thought XC, this is an 82 Murray Monterey I built up with a 60s tank & rack, and a 50s Schwinn chainguard. Built and entered in Rat Rod Buildoff IV.
CRIM0001-1.jpg

I like it! Wish i had the fork. I got the tail lamps about done today will post later.
They have dual Spyder LEDs in each lamp its pretty wackey.

Taillights 3/4" EMT conduit nuts LEDs an old tailight pcb and a 2 AA cell battery box. 2 1/4 20 ss flathead screws 2 3/8" washers 2 1/4 20 nuts some epoxy and two plastic indicator lenses. misc 26ga wire.
dscf1787i-1.jpg

By xc204, shot with FinePix S5000 at 2009-08-07
dscf1784y-1.jpg

By xc204, shot with FinePix S5000 at 2009-08-07
dscf1791.jpg

By xc204, shot with FinePix S5000 at 2009-08-07 LEDs on pcb were cut off and tail lights wired in their place.

Back