When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some more unusual pieces

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
cool stuff! these are like my dream pix. If i could have the time [ and space! ] to just sit down and clean and arrange all the hub/brake pieces i would be a happy man.

More parts that I haven't sorted out..

20181018_094403.jpg

20181018_094408.jpg

20181018_094447.jpg

20181018_094513.jpg

20181018_094533.jpg

20181018_094540.jpg

What do the #2 bottom bracket cups measure (outside diameter); are they undersized, slightly under 2 inches?

The #4 bottom bracket cups with the flat clip ring retainers may also be Fauber related.

Anyone have a clue as to what the skip tooth sprocket is from? The gap appears to be too wide to be a two speed.

Amazing collection of parts. What a treasure trove, you could put dozens of bikes back on the road that need that one crucial part. Did the double sprocket come off a tandem?

Having grown up in the west side of Santa Clara Valley I couldn't help noticing the words Santa Clara on what looks like an old dried fruit box label. Are these boxes all dried apricot or dried prune boxes? Love those old fruit boxes and labels.

And I see you found the earing Milton Berle dropped when he was on the Arthur Godfrey show in the fall of 1951...

Back