When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some prewar stuff delivered to MLC or AA

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

jpromo

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
1941 Schwinn New World frameset. Structurally solid, paint is original but has rusty spots. Great to build up. 60$

9hotM5B-1.jpg

New World brass badge. Paint was gone anyway so I polished it up. 10$ or add to the frame for 5$
I also have an NOS aluminum badge. Looks like it may have been displayed since there's a mark from a screw. Pictures on request if interested 20$

oBxFcLB-1.jpg

37-39 Colson peaked fenders. Rusty, pitted and dented, but surprisingly solid. Includes dropstand clip. 25$

f2zrHnW-1.jpg

1CG0yv8-1.jpg

Excellent early-mid 30s Persons siren. Overhauled with fresh grease, spins free and smooth. Had on a bike for a while and it works flawlessly. Has the often-missing truss rod clamp. Will include original red stem insert as well but it did not grip the tire well so I swapped it. Newer jack chain and ring. Short length for fork mounting or rear wheel attached under the seat. 100$.

3d3d5LL-1.jpg

R0jqnaV-1.jpg

Then a 1960 Traveler 3-speed. Nice solid Schwinn lightweight with rare stainless fenders and sunburst headbadge. Completely regreased, cleaned, and adjusted. Rides perfect, shifts perfect, stops well. Paint is the weakest aspect on this bike; it's original but the radiant blue has pockmarks and scratches. Chrome is mostly good, two 6in spots that rubbed through on the front rim, but doesn't affect braking. Good big cap bow pedals. aluminum Pletscher rattrap rack, Tubes and tires are new. A deluxe lightweight with nice features that's ready to ride. 125$

GHDPPTr-1.jpg

GyEZAvC-1.jpg

IngiM1o-1.jpg

Last edited:
pitter patter

my first new bike was a schwinn traveler ,black with this type of fenders ,man i rode that bike all the time ,i loved that bike ,we saw the world together it was the best time in my life ,wish i was 12 again good luck with the sale

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back