When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Someones Junk; My Treasure?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

juanitasmith13

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Twice, in the last six weeks, the junk man has pulled up out front, to see if I would give him a few bucks for three bicycles that were set out with the scrap iron... The first time, there were two adult Mountain bikes; both having been always stored indoors [high-end neighborhood], one with a few miles on it, the other NEVER ridden! A look on the internet showed each retailed about $130. I am not really interested; but, I am pleased he brings me stuff, so I buy. The wife really likes them... so, I'm stuck with them!

Yesterday, he pulls up with a 20" Wally-world NEXT boys BMX... the bike was built 31 Dec 2007. It has not been ridden; has the bar code price sticker yet, and clear shipping protector tape on the chrome crank arms... etc. It's an OLD/NEW bike. I have a great-grandson who is 5 years old, and, really too big for his 12" bike with training wheels... I message his father [my grandson] and we hooked-up! Please, notice the cheesy grin. Worth much more than $10.
1 Mason.jpg

Twice, in the last six weeks, the junk man has pulled up out front, to see if I would give him a few bucks for three bicycles that were set out with the scrap iron... The first time, there were two adult Mountain bikes; both having been always stored indoors [high-end neighborhood], one with a few miles on it, the other NEVER ridden! A look on the internet showed each retailed about $130. I am not really interested; but, I am pleased he brings me stuff, so I buy. The wife really likes them... so, I'm stuck with them!

Yesterday, he pulls up with a 20" Wally-world NEXT boys BMX... the bike was built 31 Dec 2007. It has not been ridden; has the bar code price sticker yet, and clear shipping protector tape on the chrome crank arms... etc. It's an OLD/NEW bike. I have a great-grandson who is 5 years old, and, really too big for his 12" bike with training wheels... I message his father [my grandson] and we hooked-up! Please, notice the cheesy grin. Worth much more than $10.
View attachment 332919

That smile is PRICELESS!:D

Just a little bit... like 68 years worth. My first baby was born after I reached 22; sired 6 raised 9. My last baby was a '98 model: she gave me a handsome grandson 5 weeks ago. I have 13 grands; 4 great-grands. The lad in photo is the eldest great-grand. Maybe it's in the water.
Holy garbage, are you old!!

It's sad what people will throw away! When I was a kid in the 80s, I cruised around town on bulk item pickup weeks. Mostly found dept. store 10 speeds that deserved the landfill!

I have that exact same bike on the side of my garage. A neighbor gave it to me. The rear wheel is shot; some kid took a hard landing!

Back