When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Something cool prewar

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

TheFizzer

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Just looking for a really cool prewar mens original paint bike. Crusty is ok also. Let's see what you got. I wanna stay under $1,000

Just looking for a really cool prewar mens original paint bike. Crusty is ok also. Let's see what you got. I wanna stay under $1,000
Greetings! I have a early 1940's Westfield that I have had for almost 15 years. Here are pics of the bike ... It's a special deluxe in un-restored excellent complete condition. It was used as a paper boy bike and has a wonderful patina. The leather of the saddle has deteriorated but frame is complete and original. Denver bicycle registration( tax) plate from 1947 is in great condition and badging decals are original. Asking $1200 + shipping from Denver. However, would be flexible for the person who would be wanting to get it into road worthy condition and enjoy this 75+\- year old bicycle where it is meant, on the road! Thanks for your consideration
J.

20200826_113528.jpg

20200826_113726.jpg

20200826_113713.jpg

20200826_113436.jpg

What does this have to do with the bike I offered the guy? If you have questions about your bike go make a thread lmao
Honestly, I'm not sure, or how to determine.. Sure that the tax\registration is 1947, logically to be at or pre 47.. Any suggestions?

Back