When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Something I’m putting together for a friend

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Boy that's sharp! Talk your buddy into a set of repop truss rods from bicyclebones. Those would be killer on that beauty with just a touch more chrome. The crank legs sure look long!
Great minds think alike! I was just telling him truss rods would look sweet on it, but he’s spent his budget.
I found an old crusty pair online & will see what I can do with them before he picks it up next weekend.
He lives in Williams, AZ, I figured he could use the longer stroke for the hills around town.

Great work, love the paint scheme. But, if had started life as a Panther, it would have chrome plated rims. More likely with painted rims, it started as a "Fully equipped standard." I have the same basic bike from '52 and it was called the Hornet (1st year for that name.) Both are D-19's

Ed

Great work, love the paint scheme. But, if had started life as a Panther, it would have chrome plated rims. More likely with painted rims, it started as a "Fully equipped standard." I have the same basic bike from '52 and it was called the Hornet (1st year for that name.) Both are D-19's

Ed
The frame was two tone green, and probably had chrome rims. I bought it as a bare frame. The wheels came off of a crusty D-12. This bike doesn’t represent any model, it’s just a rider.

Back