When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Something I built

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-
Wow thats great Larmo. She came out amazing! Great job with your wheel set, How does SHE ride? I bet like a dream.

In my estimation, this is the way to go on motorbikes if you have the dough.....

NO SH*T a lot of dough, The Delta tube and light are perfect. Did Bud Poe hook you up on that drop stand? It's a great rescue/piece together re-birth. I like ;)

I did send the dropstand to Bud Poe for straightening. (He is an outstanding individual by the way.) I hope he can use mine for a pattern to further create future repro/recreation stands for the hobby.

Those rims are beautiful! i can't wait to get mine laced, but I have to wait till the nickel plating is done! Frustrating, since I need the bike by the end of the month for Mackinac!

Larmo63, it was worth everyone of your speedbump from the looks of your bike to me. Good job. Enjoy the ride.

Thanks for the kind words. It was fun (and slightly frustrating) to bring that drop-stand back from the dead. Thanks for the loaner hardware too, I made drawings of the shoulder bolts and haven't been able to find any being produced that are an exact match but they can be made, not sure there's enough demand to justify a large order but maybe I'll make a few sets for folks on here....Bike looks great by the way, I'm so jealous!

Back