When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Something I don’t see much, these days.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'd like to find two, made in USA 26 by 2.125" tubes. Keep an eye out for them for me!

I’m not going out of my way to find a set. Tubes are only interesting to me when they hold air. But, it was cool to find a set in an old set of wheels, doing what they do, and had been doing for a long time. Is that date code April of 1967?
I’ve owned perhaps a dozen motorcycles, done a few schools, and own one I consider a high water mark in cycling to this day. 1989 FJ1200. Piped, jetted, 17” wheels, R1 brakes, custom paint, and I really enjoy riding it.
Ted

4AA7141A-5292-492B-BB6F-09FE2C58970F.jpeg

I’m not going out of my way to find a set. Tubes are only interesting to me when they hold air. But, it was cool to find a set in an old set of wheels, doing what they do, and had been doing for a long time. Is that date code April of 1967?
I’ve owned perhaps a dozen motorcycles, done a few schools, and own one I consider a high water mark in cycling to this day. 1989 FJ1200. Piped, jetted, 17” wheels, R1 brakes, custom paint, and I really enjoy riding it.
Ted

View attachment 1363770
Nice! I love those fj's they ride like a caddy

Back