When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Something I picked up recently....

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bikesnbuses

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
:D:D:D:D
2010_08230002.gif
2010_08230003Medium.gif
2010_08230005Medium.gif
2010_08230006Medium.gif
2010_08230008.gif

I think that is the COOLEST thing I have ever seen... I do agree, it looks like something "Thing 1 or Thing 2" would have ridden. It's not available for adoption is it?
(Had to ask)
bri.

It's been said that, for every problem there is a simple, straightforward solution that does not work. I suspect this is one of those.

Does the third wheel move relative to the rest of the frame? Is it an early suspension system?

Also, I note that it seems to be a woman's bike. Is that significant?

In any case, it is seriously cool. Congratulations on the find.

David

Thanks for the comments,I was unsure what to think when I first saw it when I pulled up the gentleman's driveway,I just saw the very front of it and I said to myself " Another girls bike ":rolleyes: I thought I had seen it somewhere before and liked it because it was unusual ,he also had a VERY cool mens safety bike in original paint which he was very partial to,we agreed he should keep that bike and he wasnt partial to this one(neither is my wife :D )

Back