When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Something I picked up recently....

-

bikesnbuses

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
:D:D:D:D
2010_08230002.gif
2010_08230003Medium.gif
2010_08230005Medium.gif
2010_08230006Medium.gif
2010_08230008.gif

I think that is the COOLEST thing I have ever seen... I do agree, it looks like something "Thing 1 or Thing 2" would have ridden. It's not available for adoption is it?
(Had to ask)
bri.

It's been said that, for every problem there is a simple, straightforward solution that does not work. I suspect this is one of those.

Does the third wheel move relative to the rest of the frame? Is it an early suspension system?

Also, I note that it seems to be a woman's bike. Is that significant?

In any case, it is seriously cool. Congratulations on the find.

David

Thanks for the comments,I was unsure what to think when I first saw it when I pulled up the gentleman's driveway,I just saw the very front of it and I said to myself " Another girls bike ":rolleyes: I thought I had seen it somewhere before and liked it because it was unusual ,he also had a VERY cool mens safety bike in original paint which he was very partial to,we agreed he should keep that bike and he wasnt partial to this one(neither is my wife :D )

Back