When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Something I picked up recently....

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
that is a wonderful find! inspiring! those finds are still out there! the resale value is only a small fraction of the joy of bringing these rare gems to light. and to the proper forum where they are respected and admired for what they are. i would like to know what you finally decide to do with it. you have a resposibility on your hands that you probably didn't think you were gonna have! good luck! you should show it off at the wheelman site as well!

Learning a little more about the bicycle,I just got this original ad in the mail.It is dated 1898 .When I first saw/picked this bike up I thought it was a ladies bike :rolleyes: apparently not :o link to photobucket album;http://s844.photobucket.com/albums/ab8/bikesnbuses/Rex-Cycle/
BESTREX-1.jpg
rex2-1.jpg

Last edited:
I love the pictures! museum quality find! Restoration would scare me! there is some irreversible damage that can happen if care and a lot of research is not done. please take your time and have patience. hope to follow this expedition with you. please keep sharing.
Thanks.

Back