When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Something I've been looking for a long time showed up!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Saving Tempest

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Probably doesn't sound huge but I went shopping at the thrift store for one last present on my list and found this for myself...

I have been using this USPS cardboard box and taping it up for the longest time...

ONLY $7.99, KILLER!

And my Rocket Horn from AD Reese came today...he said it had 'blemishes', but they're really just a couple small nicks/scratches on the bottom and no problem...works straight out of the box too, and basically NOS brand new...now I can replace the one I took off another bike temporarily, think it was Rosa, she took a good sized hit last summer you recall when another cyclist hit me and it sorta messed the horn up.

A couple more to fix and I THINK I've got all of them.

That thrift store is part of the Idaho Youth Ranch, which support troubled youth in a ranch setting and they have been around for decades. I always try to find something there first. I volunteered there for a while too, fun job.

The Idaho Youth Ranch distribution center in Boise throws all the bicycles in a large recycling bin. They used to let you go through them but not anymore. I donate a lot of items there because its close to the house and easier then having a yard sell.

If you want to donate bikes and parts you send them to Boise Bicycle Project. But I assure you that not all the bikes at IYR are recycled, there are just so many of them in the Boise area and so many of them aren't worth the time. Look at Craigslist and you'll understand.

Back