When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Somethings not right on ebay

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Well 8$ tubes in the same listing as the heading just for tires is not the same type of item. Listing description for tires and the price is for tubes? To me that is slightly deceptive. No mention of the tubes anywhere until you click on Your Choice.
I found a tire I needed with Luxlow, instead of looking at 20 separate auctions from the seller, I found what I wanted in one auction.

I think tires and tubes go together ?

Yes its a bit confusing at first, seems like as WE all get older, griping becomes our go to skill ?! 🤔😂🙌

There is nothing deceptive, this type of post allows the seller to have multiples of the same item in one auction or listing.
You have to look at each picture for the item you want and the price for that item is in that pic or corresponds in the price box.

Confusing at first yes but a time saver for the seller and buyer.

Just be super careful of the condition of the item as there are less pics for the item.

Totally deceptive I'd say, saying confusing was just being nice! and $74 for a pair of black wall Duro's?

Last edited:
I have seen that too. The prices on tires have gone up considerably. There are a few listings that are still decently priced. I recently picked up a new set of whitewalls for my Columbia and it included the tubes and rims for $59 and free shipping. They came in in just 3 days.

Back