When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sonic Flyer

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Whyme26

On Training Wheels
Hey all. New here. I picked up this Western Flyer/Sonic Flyer (Murry) last night for $50 which I thought was a pretty good score? Looking at the serial number this morning (M06-22X10) it appears to be a 1966. It's been bastardized a bit with the giant handle bars but that seems to be it as far as I can tell. Curious if anyone knows of a place to get parts for a bike such as this specifically the clear cover for the light bezel? I will keep an eye on ebay but curious if anyone knows of a good NOS or reproduction type bike parts shop I may be able to order one from?

I personally think that's a great deal for $50. I have his brother.
20191018_182519.jpg

Shawnatvintagespokes, a fellow caber, most likely makes a replacement lens for your bike. He also has an Ebay store.

Thanks guys! I'll be certain to look those folks up when I get to that point! In my mind $50 was a steal for a cool old bike in halfway decent shape. I've spent $50 on much stupider things that's for sure haha..
Have one other old bike I picked up years and years ago. I've never really been able to identify what it is and sort of lowridere'd it up a bit when I was younger... Maybe I should dig it out and see if anyone here knows anything about it. It's a fairly unique (to me) looking frame. Thanks again for the tip on Shawnatvintagespokes :)

Someone will definitely be able to identify your bike. Post up the pics when you dig it out.

This is the other one... What category do you think this would fit in when looking for identification info?
Love old bikes but I'm kind of a noob :/

Picked this one up for $5 probably 20+ years ago and it's been following me around ever since. Some guy with a shed full of bike stuff. Told him I was looking for something old and he kept pointing me to newer (at the time) bmx bikes. Then spotted this and he was like "really, that old junk?"... yes sir! $5.00 was his price. It's obviously not all original as I was on a lowrider kick at the time... Just would be curious on what the frame might be..

This is the other one... What category do you think this would fit in when looking for identification info?
Love old bikes but I'm kind of a noob :/ View attachment 1133404

View attachment 1133405

Picked this one up for $5 probably 20+ years ago and it's been following me around ever since. Some guy with a shed full of bike stuff. Told him I was looking for something old and he kept pointing me to newer (at the time) bmx bikes. Then spotted this and he was like "really, that old junk?"... yes sir! $5.00 was his price. It's obviously not all original as I was on a lowrider kick at the time... Just would be curious on what the frame might be..
It's a muscle bike, I believe. That's about all the info I have. Someone will be along with more info or you can post it up in the muscle bike section and probably get something there. Thank you for sharing. It's a cool bike.

Back