When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Soul Riders

-
20190122_123847.jpg

When I first saw this Thread title , I thought of these guys, right away.
Back in the day , when I was riding with a MC, another MC had a party in Charleston SC. Along with the other clubs present , we partied with a bunch of the members of the Soul Riderz Motorcycle club . There was no issues of the color of skin. We all shared a common interest in motorcycles, riding, drinking. and camaraderie. I remember one of the Soul Ryderz kept telling T-Bone ( a member of my club {white boy}) , "N...,You crazy" He told him that, what seemed to be about 100 times that night. I have, nor T-Bone knows what he did to kept being called crazy. Yes alcohol was a factor.
Great bunch of guys, I wonder what ever happened to them.

Worth repeating...
Memorial Day...a day of honor and recognition for the many service men and women who lost their lives so that we can have freedom!

Here's a fact I'm sure many Americans are not aware of? The earliest account of Memorial Day was started by former slaves on May, 1, 1865 in Charleston, SC to honor 257 dead Union Soldiers who had been buried in a mass grave in a Confederate prison camp. They dug up the bodies and worked for 2 weeks to give them a proper burial as gratitude for fighting for their freedom. They then held a parade of 10,000 people led by 2,800 Black children where they marched, sang and celebrated.

Carlton

Screen Shot 2020-05-25 at 7.05.54 AM.png

Liking the pictures ! It is a shame that Hollywood stereotyped black s as pimps and drug dealers years ago.They made being a pimp or drug dealer seem the only job blacks could make money at. Young minds were influenced to live the thug life.

Back