When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Soul Riders

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
gettyimages-515586584-1024x1024.jpg

This thread has some great pictures.Why cant we just be bike riders ? Why do we have to be "white' or "black" bike riders ?Why not just bike riders ? Anytime I see white or black discussions it turns into politics. Thats something we should keep out of bike collecting and riding. I have seen all races at bike shows.When there, we are all just bike people .This is a good thread and hope to see more pictures.

This thread has some great pictures.Why cant we just be bike riders ? Why do we have to be "white' or "black" bike riders ?Why not just bike riders ? Anytime I see white or black discussions it turns into politics. Thats something we should keep out of bike collecting and riding. I have seen all races at bike shows.When there, we are all just bike people .This is a good thread and hope to see more pictures.

CABE Member @fordsnake (Carlton) has laid out seven lines of his rationale
for having started this thread back in the late Summer of 2013.

These first seven lines of Entry #1 are mind-opening for me.

As of now, I have yet to see politics emerge. If it does, I still have the capacity
to ignore and filter-out things political -- and move forward with those things
that I want in my life.

I refuse to allow politics to steal my joy.

While we are all just bike people ... I would like to enhance my own, developing,
total bicycle experience.

If I knew how to Grab and Glue those initial 7 lines ... I woulda ........

..... patric

Back