When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Soul Riders

-
gettyimages-515586584-1024x1024.jpg

This thread has some great pictures.Why cant we just be bike riders ? Why do we have to be "white' or "black" bike riders ?Why not just bike riders ? Anytime I see white or black discussions it turns into politics. Thats something we should keep out of bike collecting and riding. I have seen all races at bike shows.When there, we are all just bike people .This is a good thread and hope to see more pictures.

This thread has some great pictures.Why cant we just be bike riders ? Why do we have to be "white' or "black" bike riders ?Why not just bike riders ? Anytime I see white or black discussions it turns into politics. Thats something we should keep out of bike collecting and riding. I have seen all races at bike shows.When there, we are all just bike people .This is a good thread and hope to see more pictures.

CABE Member @fordsnake (Carlton) has laid out seven lines of his rationale
for having started this thread back in the late Summer of 2013.

These first seven lines of Entry #1 are mind-opening for me.

As of now, I have yet to see politics emerge. If it does, I still have the capacity
to ignore and filter-out things political -- and move forward with those things
that I want in my life.

I refuse to allow politics to steal my joy.

While we are all just bike people ... I would like to enhance my own, developing,
total bicycle experience.

If I knew how to Grab and Glue those initial 7 lines ... I woulda ........

..... patric

Back