When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SouthEast (GA-based) Swap Meet set! MARCH 3rd *New Name*

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
BUT ..... I think you meant "DARK and Early" !!
There will be a BUNCH getting here at 6AM but DAYLIGHT doesn't happen until about 7AM
Bring your MINERS Helmets with LIGHTS!
7 am is early enough for me! I liked this a lot better when it started at 10 am. Staying at my son's house tonight so only a 45 min ride in the morning. V/r Shawn

EVENT PICTURES! From Today 3.03.18 BIG Thank you to ALL the great folks who made this a WONDERFUL Day!!
I saw MANY members from The CABE and RRB here representing N.C. -- S.C. -- GA -- TN -- AL -- OH -- VA
Please ENJOY the following pictures >>>> and Mark your Calendars for NOVEMBER 3rd 2018 for the 4th BI-Annual "Pedal to the Metal" !!
VINTAGE SWAP  3.03 PIC 1.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 3.03 PIC 2.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 3.03 PIC 3.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 3.03 PIC 4.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 3.03 PIC 5.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 3.03 PIC 6.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 3.03 PIC 7.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 3.03 PIC 8.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 3.03 PIC 9.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 3.03 PIC 9.1.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 3.03 PIC 9.2.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 3.03 PIC 9.3.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 3.03 PIC 9.4.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 3.03 PIC 9.5.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 3.03 PIC 9.6.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 3.03 PIC 9.8.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 3.03 PIC 9.7.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 3.03 PIC 9.9.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 3.03 PIC 9.91.jpg
VINTAGE SWAP 3.03 PIC 9.92.jpg

This event gets bigger and better every time. Had a great time visiting with friends and even bought a bike. Thanks to Dave for making this event happen .

Thanks Dave for putting this on, and it was nice (briefly) talking with you.
This was a really nice swap / show! Nice turn out, weather was decent after it warmed up a little. I bought some water bottles and a lot of nice paperwork from the mombat folks. Was nice meeting some new people, thanks Ben for chatting with me about the TREK--sweet bike. I also bought a Trek mtn bike to make into a beater to ride with the kids.
Good times, looking forward to the next one.
Jon

A Big Thanks to you Dave! All the time you spent posting the event, spreading the word, distributing flyers, posting the event on other sites, going to other shows paid off, thank you so much for your time & effort!:cool: It was great to see fellow bike enthusiast again, and spend time chatting with some that I only new their screen name, It was truly a great day! There was much to see and enjoy. And to my buddy Todd who sold his Downbike, now you gotta consider changing your screen name.:wink:

I just joined this forum. It looks really cool. Will there be another swap meet in 2018?

Welcome to the CABE, Paul !!

YES .... the FALL "Pedal to the Metal" Swap meet will be the 1st SAT in November .... NOV. 3rd 2018

As we get closer to that date ...... a new posting will get listed to advertise this event.

Mark your calendar ...... looking forward to meeting you there! Cheers! CCR Dave

Back