When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SouthEast (GA-based) Swap Meet set! MARCH 3rd *New Name*

-
ALERT! Just posted on the Atlanta CL ....... a couple early 1900's Bikes for sale just South of Atlanta (These are not mine!!)
I'm just alerting those with the a taste for bikes from this Era ..... might be worth a "side-trip" OR convincing this guy to meet you in Commerce ??
FYI ...... check them out! CCR Dave

One more IMPORTANT note:
Pack your cooler with Drinks and Snacks!!
There is supposed to be a Food & Drink Kiosk there to proving this, BUT they are set-up at the other end of the HUGE Parking Lot........ SURE you can ride your bike there No Problem. BUT I had some guys last year very Thirsty and Drinks were hard to find anywhere.

SEE you all very soon! A chilly start BUT >>>> ZERO chance of rain!! That is Awesome!! Cheers!! CCR Dave

HECK YEAH!! I'll go outta my way for that deal!!
Seriously Phantom ...... I will come and get them from you for sure!! BUT, is Sunday OK ??
I have a bike needing those in a MAJOR way! ( I can also PayPal you ahead of time if you'd like !! ) PM me OR reply here! Thank you! CCR Dave
Thanks Dave.......see you Sunday afternoon for the fenders.

Got Old Kermit loaded up!! Next is the 5:30AM meet at the Gates to get the signage out for the 6AM Crowd!!
I will take pictures tomorrow as I'm sure Shawn will too! Stay tuned for the reports of all the Happy Bike Nuts! Cheers! CCR Dave
VINTAGE KERMIT LOADED 1.jpg
VINTAGE KERMIT LOADED 2.jpg

Back