When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SouthEast (GA-based) Swap Meet set! MARCH 3rd *New Name*

-
Two weeks away for the Best Swap Meet in the Southeast! Be reminded of the early time to get thru the gates to set up, its only an extra $10 and you are most assured of getting a better place with other bike vendors. This is gonna be great, looking forward to seeing everyone there!:)

Planning on making the run from Charlotte. Good seeing you at the HC swap meet, Dave!!
Planning on it. I think Mr. Don is coming down from Ohio again.

Dave has done a great job putting this together. It is in the middle of a large car swap meet. Almost anything will sell here and the isles are crowded with buyers.
@jimbo i also want to go! Carpool?
It's Great to hear from you guys! Very glad you're making the trip from N.C. And Ala. And Don from Ohio!!
I know S.C. And Tenn. are being represented... and naturally GA. I hope to hear from @rusty.kirkpatrick from Weeziana who made the Long trip last Nov. for the Fall Event. At Smoopy's Fall Event I chatted with some members who said they might be here from Indiana too. So Far.... the Weather forecast is lookin FINE!! (Mid-60's)
This will be the 3rd Event here and I'm estimating 50+ Bike Vendors!!
My Craigslist Ads in various markets in surrounding states have been getting favorable responses too!
The excitement is in the air..... can't wait to see everybody!! Cheers! CCR Dave

It's Great to hear from you guys! Very glad you're making the trip from N.C. And Ala. And Don from Ohio!!
I know S.C. And Tenn. are being represented... and naturally GA. I hope to hear from @rusty.kirkpatrick from Weeziana who made the Long trip last Nov. for the Fall Event. At Smoopy's Fall Event I chatted with some members who said they might be here from Indiana too. So Far.... the Weather forecast is lookin FINE!! (Mid-60's)
This will be the 3rd Event here and I'm estimating 50+ Bike Vendors!!
My Craigslist Ads in various markets in surrounding states have been getting favorable responses too!
The excitement is in the air..... can't wait to see everybody!! Cheers! CCR Dave
Won’t be able to attend this show, but maybe the next one. Hope it’s a big one, y’all take a lot of pictures. Appreciate the hospitality from the last one.

ONLY 1 WEEK AWAY!!
******* Here is the Weather Forecast as of today for next Saturday!! (Old Man Winter is Smiling Down on us for next Saturday!! >>> (see below)
I've been hearing from a number of folks who are getting things together THIS weekend, to be ready for NEXT weekend... VERY Exciting!!
Hope to see YOU there!! Cheers! CCR Dave (stay tuned for an aerial PARKING MAP for those coming for the 1st time)
WEATHER MARCH 3 '18.png

Back