When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Space liner women's how much?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I bought a women's space liner bike and I was going to sell it. I don't know if it is "rare" and I can't find much on it. It has rust I redid the wiring and put a switch because there was no dial. The tires seam to be stock just need air.Check out what I'm selling on letgo! http://app.letgo.com/k8Mk/8VBQS5UrMC
That is what it looks like sorry about the different website. Thx so much if u could help.:)

Link does not work, and please copy and paste the pictures. We would love to help, but need to see the bike. Also, if looking for information on a bike, should be posting in the general discussion area.

1493853837771578366760.jpg

LetgoImage_1493577225850.jpg
LetgoImg1493577405726.jpg
LetgoImg1493577405406.jpg

Here are some pics , sorry I posted it in the wrong area.

Bike looks complete and should clean up decently. These are not rare and have limited collector value. I sold a similar bike a few years ago and was happy to get $75. The market may be a little better now but not worth a bunch. V/r Shawn

These are somewhat popular nowadays, but the value has not gone up much. This is about 1964-1967 model Sears Spaceliner buiilt by Murray. It is the base model. Deluxe models had chrome frame and fork, springer fork, tail light, horn and headlight tank, and an optional 2-speed. Value on this is $75-$150, depending where you live and who you market it to.

In all honesty, a non-bike collector will pay more for it. Someone who wants a vintage bike to ride or who collects mid-century art deco will pay closer $150, a bike collector closer to $75. That is my experience, I hope it helps.

Back