When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spaceliner chain guard decals (and others)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

BrentP

Finally riding a big boys bike
I recently commissioned Bruce Crawford of Crawford's decals to make me a vinyl "Spaceliner" chain guard decal for the 1964/65 models, as I have never been able to locate anybody making them. I haven't seen a bike yet that has this decal intact, so it's an item that anyone who has one of these bikes is probably looking for. The decal is a perfect match, as I scanned an original and sent Bruce the .eps file to use. The first 'proof' decal is shown below.

In addition to this new decal, he also makes a beautiful recreation of the long, metallic tri-colour seat post decal for the 64/65, as well as some decals for the 1966-68 model years. The seat post decal is another one that is never found intact anymore.

If you need any of these, you can contact Bruce at [email protected] He sells on eBay, but you can buy them direct for less.

Sears Spaceliner Chainguard Decal_web.JPG

seatpost decal_web.jpg

Sears Spaceliner Chainguard Decal_web.JPG

seatpost decal_web.jpg

Last edited:
Spaceliner decals

I recently commissioned Bruce Crawford of Crawford's decals to make me a vinyl "Spaceliner" chain guard decal for the 1964/65 models, as I have never been able to locate anybody making them. I haven't seen a bike yet that has this decal intact, so it's an item that anyone who has one of these bikes is probably looking for. The decal is a perfect match, as I scanned an original and sent Bruce the .eps file to use. The first 'proof' decal is shown below.

In addition to this new decal, he also makes a beautiful recreation of the long, metallic tri-colour seat post decal for the 64/65, as well as some decals for the 1966-68 model years. The seat post decal is another one that is never found intact anymore.

If you need any of these, you can contact Bruce at [email protected] He sells on eBay, but you can buy them direct for less.

View attachment 59651

View attachment 59652

Saw this old thread and was wondering if you are still doing any of the Spaceliner decals? I need at least the chainguard one for a bike I just bought. Still waiting for it to arrive, so upon inspection I may need other decals.

Thanks very much.

Mike

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back