When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

... Spaceliner CL find ...

-
.. Not the top of the fork.. but the bottom of the fender ... I just slotted the front fender braces so I could push the front fender back a 1/4" ... now it's good to go ...

Yeah, that's kind of what I meant. I didn't have a fender on the front and it still rubbed on the bottom side of the fork when hitting bumps. I'll bet the knobbies are what pushed it over the edge.

SEARS OR HUFFY SPACELINERS ARE THE "KAISER FRAZER BIKES" OF THEIR ERA....;YOU BUY ONE...RESTORE IT AND OFFER IT FOR SALE ONLY TO BE TOLD THAT MOST FORLKS WOULD RATHER HAVE A SCHWINN....I WILL KEEP MINE AND WAIT FOR THE FUTURE TO CATCH UP WITH IT... IT IS A.1965 WITH MOST FEATURES O.K. BUT NOT SO SIGNIFICANT THAT I CARE TO DISPLAY IT OTHER THAN IN MY GARAGE AS A NOVELTY.....

I really like these Spaceliners. Not sure if I would want the "7" style tank or the other one. Great find man. If we could only be so lucky. I may have to hit up my local CL for a bike soon! Wish me luck!

That is a really cool looking Spaceliner. It really looks good with the forward thrust tank.:sunglasses:

How much did it run you? What is the top price for one that is pristine and what would be the "average" rider-condition price?

That bike looks as if it was rechromed its so nice. So im having duro tires put on my '64 Spaceliner reckon I'll have to adjust my fender as well.

Back