When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPACELINER***FOUND

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

stoney

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I found my Sears Spaceliner. Can anyone help me with a for sure year. 1964/65? It has the single large taillight coming out the back. I think it's a beauty. Thanks to all who responded to my wanted ad

View attachment 819437

SANY0055.JPG

Last edited:
Holy mackerel!!! That liner looks brand new!!!. Nice catch. Glad ya finally got it.

Holy mackerel!!! That liner looks brand new!!!. Nice catch. Glad ya finally got it.

Thank you, under looks as nice as the top. I need a new headlight bezel, it broke in shipping.

Man that is clean! Sorry to hear about the bezel but it looks like everything else came through nicely. V/r Shawn

Had that happen to me also when I got my first Spaceliner.... The seller put it light down in the box.

As a last resort that one could be repaired and re-chromed. I sent some model motorcycle parts out to a place that does plastic re-chroming and the stuff came out great but cost a few $$. V/r Shawn

Thanks Shawn, do have the name of the plastic re-chromers that you used. Ray

Stoney:
Your bike looks like a '64 or '65 according to old catalog cut. However, for the straight scoop, check out the sticky thread heading this forum entitled "The Ultimate Sears Spaceliner Reference."
Smooth riding, Andy

Thanks Shawn, do have the name of the plastic re-chromers that you used. Ray
Hey Ray that was about 20 years ago but a quick Google search turned up a few places. I'd reach out to them and see what your best option is if you decide to go that route. V/r Shawn

Hey Ray that was about 20 years ago but a quick Google search turned up a few places. I'd reach out to them and see what your best option is if you decide to go that route. V/r Shawn

Thanks Shawn, will do

Back